Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This blog will not suck, this blog will not suck, this...

I have this fear that my bloggin skills will not meet the level of talent some of the others in my family have. I am so nervous right now, it's not even funny. If it seems this blog is jumping from topic to topic, its because I am "earling"** my guts out from nerves.

Let me start off with an explination:
1. This blogging junk doesn't have spell check, or the little green swiggly that informs you the sentence you just typed makes no sence.
2. I am not the worlds best speller, or am I very articulate.
3. Puncuation is not my forte
4. I start off rather strong, but get very lazy at the end and stop capitalizing things.
<'}}}}>< -- -

Above is a swimming fish. I think its cute and hate you all for not thinking so.

I am a firefighter^^ in cherokeee county. Its a booming county. (if you speak spanish, or want to buy a home for 34billion dollars.) Its the first job that I enjoy waking up for. I work 24 hours on, and then have 48 hours off. Thats a pretty common schedule for this type of job. Its actually called the "kelly schedule". That might be a triva question somewhere one day. If it is, you owe me. I am in paramedic school where i am learning different ways to not kill people. I say it this way because its true. We learn things to keep you alive, and not kill you. It is rather informitive. My life consists of work, drug cards, few moments with my beautiful, and sleep.

I have no hobbies... that sounds depressing doesn't it? I enjoy many things, but just have no time, money, or equipment to do those things. If the world was perfect and I had all the money in it, here is what I would do;
-I am addicted to tattoos. If I could sit in a chair all day and have someone stick me with a needle over and over again I would. Its not the pain I am into really, its the smell. Its hard to explain and trying to makes me sound a little psyco.
-I wish I had a mountain bike. I love to be aggressive off-road. I still think I am a 17 year old kid. I am pushing 30. I break now.
-I am still a huge fan of rock climbing. I wish I still lived in the mountains. When I was there, I was on a rockface 3 days out of the week. I looked great.
-I like photography. It runs in my family. I have two uncles who are very talented photographers and artists.
-I want to be a cage fighter. really, i just want intro music. I want to walk in a room with loud music, pyrotechnics, and guys pushing people out of the way.
-I say it all the time, but I kinda want to hit something in the face with a shovel. I think it would make a pretty funny noise.
hmmm... those last two things make me seem really violent. I weight 140lbs. I don't do violent.
-I want to jump out of planes. Not tandom, thats not as fun. Solo.

Thats about all the nonsence I can come up with about me for now.

My Blogs.
My blogs are going to consist of the "lighter side" of Emergency Medical Services (refered to as EMS from now on) and things I think are funny.
Love you guys, and hope you have not pulled your eyeballs from your head and put them in the toaster, thats gonna make it hard to read the rest of my rants.



** "earling"- The word Puke is a fopa.

^^ "firefighter" - a word often used to describe a professional video game player.




PS- this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris - you should post more often. I very much enjoyed your nonsense!
Very fun read!!!

Anonymous said...

Great work.

amie said...

it does have spell check!

Mommy and Grif

Mommy and Grif
At the Puerto Rican Fest!

Bath Time!

Bath Time!
Griffin Loves the bath!