Friday, February 22, 2008

Should we call it lazy?

Why am I so bad at blogging?

This is the question I have decided to ponder today while I sit at work pretending to do work.

The answer I have come up with is simple...

I'm just plain lazy. But that's not really the reason. The real reason is kids. No, I can't use that excuse either because I have plenty of friends and family who have kids and they blog 1, 2, and sometimes 3 times a day. It's just because I work. Hahaha, who am I kidding. I'm at work, blogging. My real and final conclusion is that my life is just not exciting. Maybe exciting is not even the right word as much as my life is repetitive. One day I work, the next day I have Tucker and Griffin. The next day I work. The next day Tucker and Griffin. Do you see the pattern? And I don't really know who wants to hear about these days of bore. What is exciting to me is really just getting Griffin to take a two hour nap and going through one whole day without puking my previous meal up. Now that's success! However, my other problem with blogging is I'm just not patient enough. As you can see I have added two pictures. But, they're not where I want them and I don't know how to move them. Nor do I know how to add a video or even upload a video if I wanted to. I blame it all on my computer teacher from middle school Mr. Foster. He's the reason I'm scared to click on any button other than save. I fear that if I click on the wrong button not only will I lose the useless information I have just typed up but that I will lose all the information on the entire computer and that the computer will proceed to explode, implode, or somehow self destruct. This is my problem. I have a phobia. Now we should all try to come up with a name to call this phobia even though I'm sure it's out there; I think we could come up with something better. clickaphobia...no that doesn't really do it for me. But, I'm sure you're thinking something funny, either that or you've stopped reading a long time ago and for that I don't blame you. Maybe I should take a class, "How to blog 101," "How to get over your computer fears," "How to manage a simple site without causing a catastrophic disaster." ......Maybe I just need therapy!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

This was very funny! I laughed out loud!

Mommy and Grif

Mommy and Grif
At the Puerto Rican Fest!

Bath Time!

Bath Time!
Griffin Loves the bath!