Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If this is the best I can do

Man, when was the last time I blogged? When I created this silly thing. So much for keeping everyone posted on our lives, right? Well, here's attempt number two, but first let me explain half of my problem...I can't remember our silly url! I get it confused and end up on a site any Christian would be embarrassed to end up at. Maybe I should change the title so the word hooker doesn't appear, because let me tell you, put a period in the wrong place and your Mama will come and slap you for the page that pops up. Anywho!

What's happened with us lately? I will update you on Griffin first. He took his fist steps on Christmas day. Four of them to be exact. It was the best Christmas present ever, not to mention really convenient to remember! He realized he could clap on Chris' Birthday (12/29 for those of you that don't know and want to). Ever since then he's a clappin' fool! He has started to imitate us which means we need to start watching what we say. Everyone knows what potty mouths we have! He's just the best thing ever, minus the fact he thinks it's funny when he keeps me up all night. I'm not really sure I understand. At 7 weeks he started sleeping through the night and now...now...well, he just doesn't! He wakes up and talks, screams, bangs his bed against the wall to the point I'm worried the picture hanging on our wall above our bed will fall and kill me. If anyone has seen my baby pictures they will say he looks just like me, but he has his daddy's smile for sure, gap teeth and all! His laugh will make any Scrooge smile. If I can think of any more G updates I'll write more. But for now, be satisfied!

As for the adult Hookers. We found out a few days before Christmas we are expecting baby number two. "SURPRISE," said God. This wonderful gift has left me feeling sick...constantly. So, I slap a smile on my face and pretend I'm not about to throw up all over you. I'll apologize once it's over. I'm still working for an attorney in the glorious city of Canton. And liking it most of the time. Every job has it's day right? As for Chris, he's busier than EVER! He started paramedic school on January 8th. So, now his schedule is as follows: 24 hours at the fire department, get off at 7:30 am and be at paramedic school by 8:30 am, get out of school at 5:30, come home, help me make dinner (because he's a great cook!), go to bed around 9:30 (because we're so tired), then he wakes up around 7:00 because Griffin loves his daddy and knows when he's home, just to have a day of studying and going to work his second job. Then he wakes up and starts all over. I love him. He is such a trooper! What would this family do without him?

Well, I think that's our life for right now in a nut shell. Hopefully I will update you with more exciting information and sooner than I did last time!

No comments:

Mommy and Grif

Mommy and Grif
At the Puerto Rican Fest!

Bath Time!

Bath Time!
Griffin Loves the bath!