Monday, October 1, 2007

All I can do is try

So, I've decided to join the world of blogging. What do I expect to get out of this this new found lifestyle? Well, I'm hoping to take more pictures, actually remember what I did last week, and keep the family and friends posted on what's up with the Hookers! I know you all only like us because you can say you know a few Hookers. But, we really do love you all and hope you all know what you mean to us. Each one of you hold a special place in our hearts and have done something for us in your own way. Enough of the gooshy-ness. I'm sure you want to know what's up with the title "Fish Nets"...well, it all started when we were at the beach and noticed all of the houses had silly little names like 5:00 somewhere and things like that. So, we were all sitting around trying to decided what our beach house would be named (if we ever won the lottery that we don't play, we would buy one). So we decided Fish Nets was appropriate for several reasons. It is a play on words see. What we would do is put a Pin up girl wearing fish net hose to play to our last name of Hooker when really what people would think of fish nets at the beach is just that, fish nets. For catching fish. So, with THIS "Fish Net" you can "catch" what's going on with us in our day to day. HAHA, you see the humor, I bet you are laughing out loud now that you get it. If not, you'll laugh later. It's OK. Some of us were born slow and some of us lost our brain power when we had kids.
Now I'm not going to post too much right now, because that would take the fun out of later. (Also, I'm at work and probably really shouldn't be doing this.) Plus, when I'm at home I will add tons of cute pics and explain what they are and blah blah blah. So, I'm out for right now. I hope you enjoy all the fun stories!

No comments:

Mommy and Grif

Mommy and Grif
At the Puerto Rican Fest!

Bath Time!

Bath Time!
Griffin Loves the bath!